Deedy - One Page Two Column Resume
Version 1.1 (30/4/2014)
Praveen Boddapati (http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~praveenb/)
IMPORTANT: THIS TEMPLATE NEEDS TO BE COMPILED WITH XeLaTeX
This template uses several fonts not included with Windows/Linux by
default. If you get compilation errors saying a font is missing, find the line
on which the font is used and either change it to a font included with your
operating system or comment the line out to use the default font.
1. Integrate biber/bibtex for article citation under publications.
2. Figure out a smoother way for the document to flow onto the next page.
3. Add styling information for a "Projects/Hacks" section.
4. Add location/address information
5. Merge OpenFont and MacFonts as a single sty with options.
1. Fixed several compilation bugs with \renewcommand
2. Got Open-source fonts (Windows/Linux support)
3. Added Last Updated
4. Move Title styling into .sty
5. Commented .sty file.
1. Overflows onto second page if any column's contents are more than the
2. Hacky space on the first bullet point on the second column.
Saint Martin's University thesis template
For use as a template for Saint Martin's University theses. Adapted with minor revision by Rico Picone from the Dissertate project: https://github.com/suchow/Dissertate.
Book Template for Amazon KDP and Google Play (e-book and PDF)
This template allows you a quick start creating books with LaTeX that you can directly publish on Amazon or Google as e-book or printed edition. Check out the accompanying book "Better Books with LaTeX" for step-by-step instructions for this template: https://amzn.to/2AEtMpK
Please note that we are still working on a Overleaf v2 compatible template. For now, please open it as a Overleaf v1 project.
Deedy Resume Reversed
A tweaked version of Deedy's wonderful resume template. Notable changes are the reversed columns and heavier font weights for better readability.
This is version 1.3 (22/9/2018).
For the source, see my GitHub repo: https://github.com/ZDTaylor/Deedy-Resume-Reversed
For the original Deedy Resume, see his GitHub repo: https://github.com/Deedy/Deedy-Resume
Utilisation de package " pgfornament "
Pour former des phrases .