Join us for Overleaf founder John Hammersley’s very first Reddit Ask Me Anything, at 6pm GMT / 1pm EST on the 14th January 2016.
Posts tagged tech
Everyone at Overleaf would like to thank you for your support in 2015 and we look forward to more exciting growth and new features in 2016.
We thought it would be fun to share with you some of the stats we've achieved in 2015... so here they are!
Earlier this year we announced a new collaboration with the IEEE to integrate Overleaf into the IEEE Collabratec™ platform.
Here's our short guide to help you get started, where we cover how to:
- Get set up by linking your Overleaf and Collabratec accounts
- Save existing Overleaf documents into your Collabratec library
- Open your Collabratec LaTeX projects directly in Overleaf for editing online
- Make changes and keep documents and metadata in-sync across both platforms
- Create new research papers using the IEEE LaTeX templates with your metadata pre-filled in on Overleaf
The latest TeX Live 2015 is now running on Overleaf, and it brings many updated and new packages! Yay!
Last month saw the release of two enhancements to the Overleaf editor: the first to help with document review, the second to improve the auto-complete functionality when inserting citations from your bibliography.