- Posted by Mary Anne on February 3, 2017
The Purdue University Graduate School was evaluating tools and solutions that would address the following goals:
- Make the thesis writing process easier for students.
- Decrease the amount of time and work required by the Graduate School to review theses.
- Streamline the thesis review process.
Providing premium Overleaf accounts and customized writing templates to all students, faculty and staff is helping the Purdue Graduate School achieve these goals.
- Posted by Mary Anne on January 10, 2017
Want to win great Overleaf prizes for your whole institution? Check out our Campus Challenge 2017! It’s fun and free – all you have to do is use Overleaf and encourage your friends and classmates to do so too!
Everyone who signs up from your institution – including students, faculty and staff – will earn ‘ducks’ for working on Overleaf. Each duck adds to your institution’s total score and at the end of the challenge, March 31, 2017, the institution with the most ducks wins free Overleaf Pro accounts for everyone at that institution, or one of our special prizes if your institution already has a site license!
- Posted by John on December 22, 2016
- Posted on November 21, 2016
I am a researcher in physics at CNRS and I have been writing latex documents for more than twenty years: writing articles, reports and also latex-presentations with Beamer, both in English and French.
- Posted on October 11, 2016