LaTeX templates for BioMed Central, F1000Research, PLoS, Springer LNCS and IOP journals
Most scientific academic journals provide LaTeX templates in their author guidelines section for the submission of manuscripts in their preferred style.
There are many templates available in our online gallery, and here we present a collection of five journal article templates which are pre-loaded into writeLaTeX to help you get started.
The journals featured here are:
- BioMed Central: An online publisher of free peer-reviewed scientific articles in all areas of medical research and biology.
- F1000Research: An open science journal for life scientists which offers a fast and transparent peer review process.
- PLoS (Public Library of Science): A non-profit organization of scientists committed to making the world's scientific and medical literature freely accessible.
- Springer LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science): A medium for the efficient distribution of new developments from all areas of computer science.
- IOP (Institute of Physics) Journals: The Institute of Physics is a leading scientific society promoting physics and bringing physicists together for the benefit of all.
Simply click on the image below to create a new document based on that template for immediate editing online.
For further instructions on how to use these templates, see the author guidelines pages on the relevant journal website, or send us your question and we'll do our best to help.