- Posted by Mary Anne on February 5, 2016
We’re excited to announce that the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA) is providing free Overleaf Pro accounts for all students, faculty, researchers and staff who would like to use a collaborative, online LaTeX editor for their projects!
- Posted by John on November 24, 2015
Mark Wheelhouse, 2nd Year Coordinator at ICL’s Department of Computing came up with a great idea for helping his students: Rubber Duck Debugging.
Needless to say that once we heard about this we were keen to get involved, and everyone was delighted with the rather cute result.
- Posted on August 28, 2015
- Posted on August 20, 2015
- Posted on August 13, 2015