Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) - Large 1-Column Format Template
Other (as stated in the work)
This is a sample file for ACM large trim, single column journals, using
acmart.cls v1.55 (2018/07/25). This template is provided by the ACM - please see the ACM Submission Guidelines page for more details on manuscript preparation.
This large single column format is used for submissions to:
- The Proceedings of the ACM on Interactive, Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Technologies (IMWUT)
- ACM Journal on Computing and Cultural Heritage (JOCCH)
- PACM on Programming Languages (PACMPL)
- Proceedings of the ACM on Measurement and Analysis of Computing Systems (POMACS)
- ACM Transactions on Applied Perception (TAP)
- Proceedings of the ACM on Human-Computer Interaction (PACMHCI)
Once your article is complete, you can use 'Submit to ACM' button at the top of the Overleaf (formerly writeLaTeX) editor bar to quickly download your paper files and go straight to the appropriate ACM submission site.